Changes of Registration

If you are registered in a school or a major program, and you want to change your program in another school or another major, you need approval from dean of the school in which you are seeking registration, or the dean’s designate. If you wish to transfer to a program under IPO, your need approval from the director of the IPO.

Transfers usually take effect at the start of a term. Immediate transfer may be granted if it is academically justified and endorsed by your dean, director or their designate.

When you transfer from one school to another school or one program to another program, your entire course grade and credit record will be transferred to your new school or program and used in the calculation of grade averages. Your transfer-in department will tell you what requirements you must meet to graduate from your new program.

The related application form can be downloaded here.