Frequent Contact Points

During your study at HKUST, you may need help and advice in different aspects. You are encouraged to approach the following frequent contact points and channels:

Academic study

  • Your schools and major departments

General academic administrative matters and requests

  • Academic Registry
  • Student Information System (SIS) – Student Center via MyPortal website

Student’s life and experience matters

  • Dean of Students
  • Student Affairs Office

Other academic studies and support services

  • Undergraduate Core Education Team
  • Center for Language Education
  • Library

The above contacts can found at Useful Contacts.

Personal Contact Data

Update personal contact data is essential for effective communication. To amend personal details such as your name, address or telephone numbers, you can submit an application for personal data amendment directly to ARR, Academic Registry or via SIS.